Having decided to construct the darkroom in the furthest corner from an outside wall, so I get to keep both windows, I had to get a little creative with the plumbing for waste water.
I’d originally thought of going along the sprinkler system pipe to the new plywood wall and out through the top of the window frame, I then changed my mind and thought it would look less obvious if I followed any existing eye sores like pipes, wiring and lighting etc. So same idea just a different corner of the window.
My ladders don’t reach up this far so had to take the glass out of the top pane and reach through with a down pipe, I should be able to reach the bottom of it to plumb the remaining exterior pipework into the soil pipe further along.
I dropped the pipe into the darkroom space roughly where the saniflo pump will be, hopefully its going to be all watertight as I used Dichloromethane as the solvent for welding the pipes/angles.
Next job – Wiring for Beginners! Only kidding, Johns offered to help with that, just to be on the safe side.